I have been quite busy since the new semester began. Because I got a part-time job at the language center、I have to work on Tuesday、Wednesday、and Thursday nights. Despite the fact that this job is not difficult for me、I still feel tired after I come off work and back home. Even though the pay is not high、I am still satisfied. Most university students want to be tutors as their jobs because the pay is really high. However、the responsibility for being a tutor is heavy. As a tutor、you have to have the sense of responsibility and patience. I do not want to shoulder so great responsibility because the pressure would make me anxious.
What’s more、I selected two foreign languages courses this semester、so my schoolwork is much more than it was before. My life now is full of things to do. I would a brand-new life which is different from my freshman life.
The new semester means new courses and new teachers. It is kind of hard for and takes me do adjust myself to the new things. Moreover, because I did not practice English during summer vacation, I found my English ability did not improve. Some courses became tortures for me, for instance, English literature, because the teachers speak English in the whole classes and I cannot even understand some of their meanings. Thus, because I cannot understand and the speed of the teachers teaching is too fast, I lost interested in English and often take naps in classes. After classes, I do not know how to review the lessons, either. Those led to vicious circles and really trouble me very much. Sometimes I even suspected whether the choice that I had decided to major in English is appropriate or not. I hope that I could find ways to solve this problem and develop an interest in English again.
沒有留言:
張貼留言