There were always a lot of things to do these days and I was dying for a thorough rest, being completely run-down. The schoolwork and my part-time job made me exhausted. I seemed to have lived a busy life as if I was an examinee, having kept this kind of life for many days and having no choice but be sick for my Freshman life which had been away from too many trifles. Every night I wanted to do to bed early and to keep regular hours; however, I always failed to fulfill my aspiration. I had to burn the midnight oil to finish the schoolwork or preparation for texts and quizzes but gave up halfway because of fatigue once in a while. Then, I accomplished nothing but slept late; also, I felt sleepy on the next day in classes. All these things frustrated me and made a vicious circle. This kind of life was quite boring and annoying. I did really not want to stay this kind of life for the whole year.
Our department set up several different kinds of courses, such as Chinese for the foreign students, GEPT, TOEIC, TOFFLE, and so on. I worked at the language center of our school, so the affairs of these classes were part of my job. Through this job, I learned how to appropriately response to the adults who kept terrible attitudes. Some had the sense of superiority and looked down on our abilities because of their social status. Still others really devoted to English learning. There were even our school students to attend these classes. In spite of unpleasant people and things, I still met those nice persons and knew several our department teachers whom I had rarely known before. The only disadvantage was the pat was really low for we had so many works.
Our department set up several different kinds of courses, such as Chinese for the foreign students, GEPT, TOEIC, TOFFLE, and so on. I worked at the language center of our school, so the affairs of these classes were part of my job. Through this job, I learned how to appropriately response to the adults who kept terrible attitudes. Some had the sense of superiority and looked down on our abilities because of their social status. Still others really devoted to English learning. There were even our school students to attend these classes. In spite of unpleasant people and things, I still met those nice persons and knew several our department teachers whom I had rarely known before. The only disadvantage was the pat was really low for we had so many works.
沒有留言:
張貼留言