Last Saturday the student association held a live concert at the schoolyard at four o’clock in the afternoon, so Jennifer, Melody, and I went to the concert together. We got to there to queue up for the entering one before the beginning; a great number of people had arrived and waited. However, it was not until we waited for over two hours that the part-time workers started to let us enter the playground. The beginning was quite tedious for several unknown bands perform extremely badly. The strange tones, wrong English lyrics and terrible singing were absolutely sucked. Conversely, the end of the concert was definitely worth our waiting. The prominent band, Soda Green, singing many famous songs, gave us a fantastic ending.
This Friday Jennifer and I went shopping at Yizhong Street. It was surprising for me to get aware of knowing the fact that I went shopping first time this semester because I had not played around for a long time. I found that my life now was full of work and assignments. I really needed pastime to have fun and to rich my life. Nevertheless, I just want relax at home on holidays. Up to now I was still unable to make some changes.
This Friday Jennifer and I went shopping at Yizhong Street. It was surprising for me to get aware of knowing the fact that I went shopping first time this semester because I had not played around for a long time. I found that my life now was full of work and assignments. I really needed pastime to have fun and to rich my life. Nevertheless, I just want relax at home on holidays. Up to now I was still unable to make some changes.
沒有留言:
張貼留言