It’s been quite cold since it rained several days early. No matter how cold it was, I hated to go outside when it came to rainy days. Anyway, winter seemed to come finally after those bad days. As time went by, I have worked part-time at the language center half the semester and everything was okay in spite of some troublesome trifles. I worked at the office on the second floor of the language center. My job was to serve the teachers as well as the students coming to the office; besides, I had to clean one classroom on the second floor. To clean up the room was sort of troubling because I had to put the student desks and chairs in order. The style of rows was fixed so what I could do was to give space to every seat as proper as I could. In spite of the fact that I tried, the space of every seat seemed not big enough yet but I had no idea how to improve up to now. Also, what made me really mad was I had to clear away the rubbish that students left there. Several notices put up on the wall to inform them of not leaving litter in the classroom but still many of them did not throw away their own rubbish. To the point, even some students ate in the room and left their garbage. Well, I just hated these kind of notorious doings which were extremely disgusting.
沒有留言:
張貼留言