2008年3月23日 星期日

weekly journal

Sorry that I late wrote the journal this week for what I wanted to write was what happened to me this weekend when I went hone. My first vote of twenty years old was for the presidential election. There were some people who could not vote though they would be twenty years old this year so I was lucky to have this right. Also, I took Kaohsiung MRT with my father. The station near my home belonged to orange line which did not start to offer service yet so we went to Cianjhen Senior High School to take the MRT. However, there were a great number of people crowed in the train, the scene spots and everywhere so we did actually not visit many places. When we went back home, I was surprised and touched that my sister made some cookies for me. It was such a good day!

沒有留言: