2008年3月29日 星期六

weekly journal

A few days I was surprised, finding that I got feedback, which had been from Singapore, on my blog. I used to browse the blogs of my friends but never left messages so I thought most people, who visited someone’s blog with which they did not familiar, would merely browse and not leave any comment. Thus, I was quite astonished that someone I did not know shared his reflection which was left last year. However, I just found the feedback these days. This experience was new to me and it dawned on me all of a sudden that the Internet is boundless.
Last week I attended a lecture about a short-term English camp of University of South Australia. Melody and I was dying for this opportunity to go abroad so we asked our parents’ opinions. I was quite delighted my parents allowed me to take part in this activity. Now I have to save money in order to prepare the cost. I anticipate the journey’s coming!

1 則留言:

amber_doha 提到...

I believe that going to Australia will be a wonderful experience and memory~ If I had chance, I would go abroad someday. Well, I am waiting for your little gift from Australia~~XD(just kidding)