My instructor of composition asked students to write online with Criterion. The title for this time was Films and I finished it several days ago. Before I wrote this assignment, I looked for resources to organize my essay. Meanwhile, my senior by many tears, also my superior, recommended I watch the film, Love Actually. After I watched it, I found it was really fantastic but it was a pity that I was not able to write it. Therefore, I wrote an article about the movie, National Treasure. In order to write with this topic, I surfed the Internet to search to understanding deep implication revealing from the movie because I did not quite get it. However, after the research, I was actually more bewildered by “the Knights of Templar treasure” and its relation with Founding Fathers. Finally, I could just write some brief ideas about the film. I failed to understand it profoundly.
沒有留言:
張貼留言