I have recently found myself counting the minutes and waiting for classes dismissing since the midterm exams ended. I could not concentrate on what the instructor lectured and take careless notes which I could even not identify later on. I had no idea why I distract my attention. Besides, I also got some troublesome problems while working part time. One of my works is to clean a classroom in the language center. It is explicit that no food and no drinking in the classroom. However, I always find garbage left in drawers. I can overlook eating and drinking but I just can’t stand garbage left! How disgusting! Whenever I find garbage I just can’t control my temper and can’t but curse the students that have done these things.
I found an unbelievable truth by accident and I just could not accept it yet. I wonder why a person who did nothing nevertheless got exceptional results based on nothing but good luck. Conversely, those who work hard achieve their goals hardly. How ridiculous! Those who idle around seem to be much blessed.
By the way, these days I was captivated by the TV series, CSI. So far I just watched season one and I can’t wait to watch them all.
I found an unbelievable truth by accident and I just could not accept it yet. I wonder why a person who did nothing nevertheless got exceptional results based on nothing but good luck. Conversely, those who work hard achieve their goals hardly. How ridiculous! Those who idle around seem to be much blessed.
By the way, these days I was captivated by the TV series, CSI. So far I just watched season one and I can’t wait to watch them all.
沒有留言:
張貼留言