Yesterday I went to Tasty for dinner with my seniors because one of them is going to graduate from college. Before that, I had been in charge of this reunion. However, I was quite busy because of the coming of the end of this semester; therefore I had been worried that I could not spare my time to purchase the present for the graduate. Luckily, my senior by one year, Crystal, was willing to buy it so I just book the restaurant. I was quite grateful to have Crystal help me. The food there was fantastic and we enjoyed it very much; we all had a lovely night.
The week for final exam is coming but before this week I have two subject final exams which made me anxious. I also had some reports to work on.
The week for final exam is coming but before this week I have two subject final exams which made me anxious. I also had some reports to work on.
I wish I could handle them! >"<
沒有留言:
張貼留言