I had a fantastic trip to Taipei last weekend! My friend, Ivy, took me to several scenic spots, such as, Taipei zoo and Shen-Keng. We also went for a live concert in Taipei Arena. I went to Taipei rather than participate in the orientation program of our department because of private reasons. To the brief, I thought procedure of planning was quite complicated and formidable. I sort of preferred own my privacy to take place in public matters. It was fortunate that the freshmen had wonderful experience in spite of the fact that the faculty had kind of quarrels but it ended successfully. Even though I did not join, I was aware of the difficulties to hold an activity. I admired those who persisted in their ideals despite setbacks. However, what I knew made me retreat from all the public matters. I had no idea why human relation could be so complex though it was definitely a trial of socialization.
I was uncertainly sure if I did well on English literature because too much stuff to be prepared and I nevertheless did not study all. The exam would be really detailed according to the instructor’s preliminary announcement; I was however incapable of being careful. I made an arduous effort to do the exam all right and hoped the consequence would be not bad. Furthermore, I was disappointed about my listening test though it could be expected. Well, let it be.
1 則留言:
Perhaps one day I will re-visit Taiwan. Cheers.
http://mangocrazy29.blogspot.com/
張貼留言